Thursday, March 17, 2016

Photography time.... Charminar

I lug my camera everywhere - I really mean everywhere. Since my aim most of the time is Birdwatching and photography, my equipment includes a DSLR camera, 100-400L lens, Flash, extra batteries, charger and tons of other accessories. In my this kit I also have Canon 24-105L and Tokina wide angle lens 11-16mm. I always used to wonder - what will take me to jump into street photography ? After all the equipment is all there but then used to think - probably I just do not have a knack.

One fateful day - I just got up and decided that I should jump into this - after all how tough can it all be? There was one hell of an effort required between the thought and the will to motivate myself enough to get going - but then one day - I said - what the bloody hell !!

A view of Charminar
So after almost one year of inertia of rest - I decided and forced my butt off the bed and before my mind could orientate - I jumped into a cab and was on my way to Charminar. I roamed around this iconic building, spending almost 2 hours - seeing the transit from sunset to night. Though I had expected the place lighted up at night but it was not so although still the vibrance of the place was worth every while spent there - of course, not to mention the street food.

Will see how long and how much effort I can put in photography - when not Birdwatching...

No comments:

Post a Comment